The Watercress Citrus Salad is highly nutritious, full of antioxidants and minerals, and absolutely refreshing and delicious.
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 4 cups watercress
- 1 Seville orange, zested, peeled and sliced
- 2 very thin slices red onion
- 2 tsp. agave syrup
- 2 tbsp. Key lime juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Cayenne pepper, optional
- Arrange watercress, avocado, onion and oranges on two plates.
- Mix key lime juice, olive oil, agave syrup, salt and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl.
- Spoon dressing over salad when ready to serve.