Comfort in a bowl! Enjoy this alkaline-electric, nutrient-packed bowl of immunity-boosting soup!
- 1/2 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms (any kind, except shiitake)
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 pack of approved-flour noodles (spelt, amaranth, wild rice, etc.)
- 1 key lime
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups of water
- Approved herbs
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper
- Cook the noodles following the package instructions.
- Chop the onion in small cubes. In a large pan, heat the grapeseed oil and sautée the onion until it's translucent.
- Chop the mushroom, bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes in small pieces. Sautée on the pan as well.
- Grate the zucchini and add it to the pan.
- Add the water, sea salt, pepper, and spices. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Once the boiling point is reached, lower the heat. Add the cooked noodles. Let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning. Serve topped with more herbs and key lime juice.
Want more ideas to boost your immune system? Join our free Immunity Boosting Micro Training.