Basil leaves contain a myriad of disease-fighting antioxidants, and they also combat stress by acting as an adaptogen! Eat your greens and get all the benefits of basil in the delicious Basil Avocado Pasta Salad.
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. key lime juice
- 1 tsp. agave syrup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups cooked spelt-pasta (you might use other type of pasta, as long as it's approved by Dr. Sebi's Cell Food Nutritional Guide)
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl.
- Add avocado, basil and tomatoes and stir until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, agave syrup, and sea salt. Pour over pasta and stir to combine.
Join Dr. Sebi's Cell Food community to learn more alkaline-electric recipes, and share health tips!