Fresh zucchini noodles tossed with basil pesto and cherry tomatoes make a light, healthy meal. Make this recipe for lunch or dinner, or serve it as a side!
- 1 lb zucchini, in small strips
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- juice of one key lime
- To prepare your zoodles, begin by sauteing zucchini noodles with grapeseed oil until slightly tender, but still crunchy.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender, and process into a creamy, thick paste.
- Add to the drained pasta and toss and combine. If you find the sauce too thick, add a little bit of water.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes halves and decorate with shredded dissected coconut as "cheese".
Did you enjoy Dr. Sebi's Basil Pesto Zoodles? We'd love to see a picture! Upload it to IG and tag @drsebiscellfood so we can see it!