Are you worried about muscle loss or getting enough protein on a plant-based diet? Worry not! Chickpea (garbanzo bean) flour, the main ingredient in Dr. Sebi's Green Pancakes, is naturally rich in protein and packed with minerals, and fiber.
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup fresh spring water
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 burro banana
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 handful amaranth greens
- 1 tablespoon of your preferred nut butter for extra protein (homemade tahini, or homemade walnut or Brazil nut butter)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth. Be careful not to add too much water or they won't be as fluffy or cook as well.
- Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes. While it's resting, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Scoop the batter into the pan to form 6 small pancakes. You can vary the size if you want, it should make either 3 large pancakes, 4-5 medium ones, or 6 small ones.
- Let them cook until there are some bubbles in the batter and they're starting to look fluffy and cooked around the edges. Flip and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Serve decorated with blueberries, burro banana, and agave syrup. Enjoy your Green Pancakes!
Did you enjoy Dr. Sebi's Green Pancakes? If you made this recipe, take pictures and share them with Dr. Sebi's Community!