This creamy vegetable soup gets its creaminess from homemade walnut milk. It's perfect for the cooling fall weather!
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1/4 of a yellow onion
- 1 bell pepper (red)
- 1 zucchini
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Approved herbs (optional)
- 1 cup homemade walnut milk
- In a large pot, sauté the chopped onion in the grapeseed oil until the onion is translucent.
- Add the chopped pepper and zucchini and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- When the vegetables are soft, blend with the homemade walnut milk.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Season to taste.
- Serve with fresh approved herbs.