Besides the heart-healthy fats from the nuts, this apple smoothie features the cholesterol-lowering soluble fiber from the apples and walnut milk and antioxidants from the blueberries.
- 1 Braeburn apple, or another kind of organic apple
- 1/4 cup of Brazil nuts
- 1 cup homemade walnut milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup of approved greens (dandelion greens, turnip greens, watercress, etc.)
- 1/2 tablespoon of date sugar or agave syrup
- Blend all the ingredients together in a high-speed blender and enjoy!
Did you enjoy this apple smoothie? Try Dr. Sebi's Alkaline-Electric Baked Apples next, and let us know what you think about them in the comments below.