Now that you know that a plant-based diet is the best thing for your health, and the planet, you should try Dr. Sebi's Plant-Based "Owl" Blueberry Pancakes! You won't be able to tell that these plant-based Blueberry Pancakes contain no egg, no milk, and no butter. These pancakes are incredibly thick, fluffy, and delicious, and your kids will love the fun "owl" shapes.
- 1 1/4 cup homemade walnut milk
- 1 1/2 cup spelt, amaranth, or kamut flour
- 3 tbsp. date sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Agave syrup and extra fruit for serving
- To prepare Dr. Sebi's plant-based "owl" blueberry pancakes, begin by whisking together flour and date sugar to get rid of any lumps. Pour homemade walnut milk and grapeseed oil into the flour/date sugar mixture and whisk until lumpy but with flour mostly integrated.
- Add blueberries and fold in with a spatula to maintain lumps. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Preheat griddle to 350F (or a large pan to medium heat) and brush on an even, light coating of grapeseed oil.
- Add 1/4-1/3 cup servings of the pancake batter to the griddle. Gently flatten with a back of a spoon/ladle to the desired shape and to even out the batter.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes until the edges are slightly cooked and bottom is golden.
- Flip and cook for another minute or two until that side is golden as well.
- Serve with agave syrup and extra fruit to make the "owl" shapes.
If you make Dr. Sebi's "Owl" Blueberry Pancakes, make sure to take a picture and share it with us by tagging Dr. Sebi's Official Instagram Page!