- 2/3 cup soaked walnuts
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons soft-jelly coconut water
- 1 tablespoon of Bromide Plus Powder
- ½ heaping cup soft-jelly young coconut meat
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- Pinch unrefined sea salt
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- To prepare your sea moss panna cotta, begin by blending (preferably in a high-speed blender) the soaked walnuts and soft-jelly coconut water. Blend at medium-high speed until very smooth. Strain through a nut milk bag or line a strainer with a double layer of cheesecloth and pour through. Squeeze to remove as much liquid as possible.
- In a high-speed blender, place the walnut milk you just made, Bromide Plus Powder, soft-jelly coconut meat, and agave syrup.
- Blend at medium speed, then increase to high speed until completely smooth. This will take 1 to 2 minutes. Make sure the mixture is completely smooth.
- Grease the insides of 6 ramekins, molds, or espresso cups with coconut oil (if you are planning to serve in the ramekins/cups, no need to grease). Pour mixture in to fill to the desired height. Chill your sea moss panna cotta in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until set and firm.
- Add strawberries and agave syrup to taste before serving. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed Dr. Sebi's Sea Moss Panna Cotta, head over to Dr. Sebi's Oficial Instagram Page and let us know what you thought in the comments. We love to hear from our community!