Sea vegetables are loaded with antioxidants, fiber, and iodine. This Wakame salad is a tasty - and definitely not boring - way to eat your greens!
- 2 cups wakame stems (you can use other sea vegetables, as long as they appear on Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide)
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tbsp. red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. key lime juice
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- Soak wakame stems for 5-10 minutes and drain.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sesame oil, agave syrup, key lime juice, onion powder and ginger. Whisk thoroughly.
- Place wakame and bell pepper in a serving dish. Pour dressing on top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Did you enjoy this recipe? Try Dr. Sebi's "Greek" Style Salad next!