This grilled zucchini hummus wrap it's delicious and easy to make, ideal for your lunch or dinner. This is the perfect easy, healthy wrap recipe!
- 1 zucchini, ends removed and sliced
- 1 plum tomato, sliced, or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 sliced red onion
- 1 cup romaine lettuce or wild arugula
- 4 tbsp. homemade hummus (mashed garbanzo beans)
- 2 spelt flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- Heat a skillet or grill to medium heat.
- Toss sliced zucchini in grapeseed oil and sprinkle with sea salt and cayenne pepper.
- Place tossed, sliced zucchini directly on grill and let cook for 3 minutes, turn and cook for 2 more minutes. Set zucchini aside.
- Place the tortillas on grill for approximately one minute, or just until grill marks are visible and tortillas are pliable.
Remove tortillas from grill and assemble wraps, 2 tablespoons of hummus, zucchini slices, 1/2 cup greens, onion and tomato slices.
Wrap tightly and enjoy immediately.