This vegetable broth is packed with electrolytes and other gut-soothing ingredients. Plus, it's versatile enough so you can add your favorite (approved) noodles and vegetables.
- 1 onion, roughly cut with the skin on
- 1 cup turnip greens
- Any approved fresh herbs you have like thyme, oregano, basil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 10 cups spring water
- 1 piece approved seaweed
- In a large pot, add all ingredients. Bring it to a boil then reduce heat. Leave it on a gentle simmer for around 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Strain the vegetables and compost them.
- The broth will have cooked down to around 6 cups of liquid and is ready for use.