You don't need Chinese take-out to satisfy your craving for fried rice. Try this recipe instead!
- 1 cup cooked wild rice or quinoa
- 1/2 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/4 onion, cubed
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, and sautée onion until browned.
- Add remaining vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes. Make sure they're not too soft.
- Add the cup of boiled rice, and continue cooking until lightly browned.