Loading up on those antioxidant-packed red, yellow, and orange veggies is a great way to help fight acne by protecting your skin from free radicals.
- 4 red, yellow, and orange bell pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 cups homemade approved-vegetable stock
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons cooked quinoa
- Basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- Cut bell peppers in half, discard seeds, and place them on a large baking tray, placing them flat with the skin up. Half the tomatoes and add to the tray, then add the sliced red onion. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with some grapeseed oil.
- Place in the oven to bake for about 15-20 minutes until the vegetables soften and turn darker.
- Once roasted, remove the vegetables from the oven. Peel the skin off the peppers and tomatoes, then place all vegetables in a large pot.
- Pour in the homemade approved-vegetable stock and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook on low for about 10-15 minutes.
- With an immersion blender or in a blender, blend the soup until smooth.
- Serve with a spoonful of cooked quinoa and some basil leaves.