What more could you want for dinner? This roasted red pepper curry will have everybody wanting to come back for seconds (and maybe thirds)––it's just that delicious!
- 3 large red bell peppers
- 3 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 1/3 cups homemade soft-jelly coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cups chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 cup approved greens (like dandelion greens, amaranth greens, watercress, etc.)
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- Bake the red bell peppers at 425°F for about 30 minutes until charred. Remove skin, seeds, and stems, then set aside.
- While the red bell pepper is roasting, heat up a pan and sauté the onion in the grapeseed oil until golden brown and season generously with sea salt and cayenne pepper, then set aside.
- In a blender mix peppers, onion, homemade soft-jelly coconut milk until well combined. If needed, season some more with sea salt and cayenne pepper.
- Transfer to a skillet, add chickpeas, greens, and halved tomatoes, and bake in the oven at 390°F for about 30 minutes.