This scrumptious, plant-based mango "cheesecake" is bursting with summer flavors. Creamy, decadent, and full of nutrition, this desert will surely impress your whole family!
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup shredded dissecated soft-jelly coconut
- 1 cup dates
- 2 cups walnuts, soaked overnight & drained
- 1 cup homemade soft-jelly coconut milk
- 1/3 cup agave
- Juice of 1 key lime
- 1 tbsp. key lime zest
- 2 large mangos, peeled and cut into cubes
- 6 tbsp. coconut oil
- To prepare your plant-based mango "cheesecake", begin by lining an 8x8 inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, blend together the walnuts, dates, and shredded soft-jelly coconut until combined. If your dough is not sticky enough, add a few more dates. Press the dough evenly into the bottom of your pan and place it in the freezer.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, add the walnuts and coconut milk. Blend together until completely smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Next add the coconut oil, agave syrup, key lime juice and zest, and mango cubes. Blend together until combined.
- Pour the "cheesecake# mixture into your pan, spreading evenly.
- Place in the freezer to firm up 2-4 hours before serving. Serve frozen, or allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes for a softer texture.
If you make this scrumptious. plant-based mango "cheesecake", make sure to take pictures and share with us by tagging Dr. Sebi's Official Instagram page!