Sesame seeds are rich in tryptophan, which produces neurotransmitters that help you relax and sleep more deeply. Paired with a cup of Dr. Sebi's Stress Relief Herbal Tea, these cookies make for a perfect night-time snack.
- 3/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2/3 cup amaranth flour
- 1/4 cup date sugar
- 1/4 cup raw sesame homemade "tahini" butter
- 1/4 cup spring water
- Preheat oven to 330 °F.
- Combine sesame seeds, spelt flour, and date sugar.
- Stir in the "tahini" butter and mix until the dough is soft.
- Roll the dough out on parchment to 1/4 inch thick. Cut using a glass or cutter dipped in flour.
- Move the parchment with the cookies to a baking sheet and pop into the oven for about 20 minutes, until light golden.