These Tef Grain Burgers prove that plant-based food can be both healthy, and delicious! Your family will love this plant-based delight!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked tef grain
- 1 1/2 cups garbanzo bean (chickpea) flour
- 1/4 of an onion, diced
- 1/4 cup bell peppers, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- In a pan, pour a tablespoon of grapeseed oil and sauteé onions and peppers until they are tender.
- In a large bowl, mix the sauteed vegetables with the rest of the ingredients.
- Form patties with your hands and cook them in a skillet for about 3 minutes on each side, or until crispy. Enjoy!