These Coconut-Strawberry Bars are made from hormone-balancing ingredients and are naturally sweetened with dates and coconut. You'll love them!
- 1 cup dates, about 10 (soak in warm water for 20 minutes if not soft)
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded soft-jelly coconut
- 1 cup fresh, sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients for the crust and blend well, until it forms into a ball.
- Transfer mixture to a loaf pan and pat down until even. Set aside.
- Rinse out the food processor and combine all ingredients for the strawberry coconut filling. Blend until smooth.
- Pour over the crust, spread it out evenly. Top with strawberries (optional).
- Freeze for 1.5 hours or longer, until firm. Cut into squares.