This plant-based quinoa bowl is super easy to make, filling, and delicious! This tasty whole grain is perfect for easy lunch and dinner recipes.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 handful of approved greens
- 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil
- 2 cups chopped approved vegetables, such as zucchini, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, etc.
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- In a large pan, heat up a tablespoon of grapeseed oil. Sautee the chopped vegetables until tender.
- Mix the vegetables with the cooked quinoa and the fresh greens.
- Season with sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste.
Did you enjoy this recipe? How about some Alkaline-Electric Peach Pie for dessert?