This Cleansing Soup is packed with electric foods like avocado and zucchini, with high levels of natural minerals. It's also filled with cleansing herbs to encourage bowel movements and digestion, and replenish cellular nutrition.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 3 medium or 2 large yellow onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, washed but not peeled, and roughly chopped
- 1 bunch of dandelion greens
- 1 bunch wild arugula
- 4 cups homemade vegetable broth (made with approved vegetables only)
- 1/2 cup packed basil
- 1/2 cup packed dill
- Juice of 1 key lime
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 avocado
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- To make the cleansing soup, start by heating grapeseed oil in a large pot over medium-high until warm.
- Add onions and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until translucent.
- Add dandelion greens, zucchini, and wild arugula, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Pour in homemade vegetable stock and bring to boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Working in batches if necessary, blend with basil, avocado, dill, key lime juice, sea salt, and cayenne pepper, until very smooth.
- Serve and adjust seasonings. Decorate with fresh herbs.
If you make Dr. Sebi's Cleansing Green Soup, please make sure to take a picture and share it with the community in Dr. Sebi's Official Facebook Page. We love to hear from you!