Turn your favorite fruits into a delicious breakfast bowl. This fruity smoothie bowl is packed with nutrition and flavor!
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 burro banana
- 1/4 cup seeded grapes
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1 mango
- 2 - 3 tablespoons walnut or soft-jelly coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of your preferred nut butter (homemade tahini, or homemade walnut or Brazil nut butter)
- Date sugar or agave syrup, to taste
- Add the berries and the burro banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain.
- Add a bit of soft-jelly coconut or homemade walnut milk, nut butter, and date sugar or agave syrup (optional), and blend on low again, scraping down the sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency.
- Scoop into a bowl and top with the rest of the fruit: blueberries, grapes, mango, and strawberries.