Now that you know all about the incredible health benefits of mushrooms, and why you should include them in your diet, is time to try Dr. Sebi's One-Pot Zucchini Mushroom Pasta! This One-Pot Zucchini Mushroom Pasta recipe will save you dishes and time, and it's absolutely delicious.
- 1 pound approved-grain spaghetti (like spelt or kamut)
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup homemade walnut milk
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven, over medium-high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini and thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in homemade walnut milk.
- Serve immediately and enjoy it.