Simple, easy, raw, alkaline-electric snacks to give you tons of energy and nutrition with just one bite!
- 1/2 cup blueberries or other approved fruit you prefer
- 2 cups shredded soft-jelly coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts or Brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup dried dates
- 1 tsp. date sugar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- To make Dr. Sebi's raw energy balls, begin by processing the walnuts in a food processor or high-speed blender or Brazil nuts until you get a fine powder.
- Add the dried dates, date sugar, and blueberries. Slowly, pour the agave syrup until you have a soft paste.
- Chill mixture for 30 min- 2 hours.
- Roll into 1 tablespoon balls, and roll them in more shredded coconut if you like. You can store in the fridge for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 3 months.