You're going to feel better than ever, and Dr. Sebi's Roasted Quinoa Salad is going to help! Here's how you make it!
- 2 ½ cups vegetable homemade broth
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 cups quinoa
- 2 green bell peppers, halved lengthwise
- Red bell pepper, cored and diced
- Zucchini, cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Sea salt
- 3 cups wild arugula or any other approved greens
- 1 avocado
- Red onion, to taste
- To prepare Dr. Sebi's Roasted Quinoa Salad, start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring broth and salt to a simmer over medium heat and stir in the quinoa. Stir well, bringing the quinoa to a low simmer then turn the heat to low and cover.
- Allow to simmer for 20 minutes and then turn the heat off and let sit until ready to serve.
- Fluff the quinoa with a fork just prior to serving.
- While quinoa is simmering, add bell peppers and zucchini to a sheet pan and toss with olive oil and sea salt to taste.
- Roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes until everything is golden and tender.
- Toss together then garnish with onion and avocado as you fold in the quinoa. Enjoy your quinoa salad!
Did you enjoy Dr. Sebi's Roasted Quinoa Salad? Head over to Dr. Sebi's Official Facebook Page and show us a picture of the finished dish!