Zucchini Bread Pancakes - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food
- 2 cups spelt or kamut flour
- 2 tbsp. date sugar
- 1/4 cup mashed burro banana
- 1 cup finely shredded zucchini
- 2 cups homemade walnut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- In a large bowl whisk flour and date sugar.
- Pour in walnut milk and mashed burro banana. Stir until just combined, making sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl so there are no pockets of dry mix. Stir in shredded zucchini and walnuts.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour batter onto the griddle to make your pancakes. Cook 4 - 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with agave syrup and enjoy!