Eating seasonal fruits and vegetables is a fabulous way of taking care of yourself and the environment at the same time. This alkaline-electric salad is delicious, nutritious, and environmentally conscious.
- 4 cups seasonal approved greens of your choice (wild arugula, dandelion greens, watercress)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup approved herbs of your choice (dill, sweet basil, etc,)
For the dressing:
- 3-4 key limes
- 1 tablespoon of homemade raw sesame "tahini" butter
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- Juice the key limes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the key lime juice with the homemade raw sesame "tahini" butter. Add sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- In a large bowl, combine the greens, cherry tomatoes, and herbs. Pour the dressing on top and "massage" with your hands.
- Let the greens soak up the dressing. Add more sea salt, cayenne pepper, and herbs on top if you wish. Enjoy!