These 3-ingredient tortillas are perfect for veggie wraps, tacos, burritos, or cut them up, toast them in a pan and make chips!
- 1 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup spring water
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
- Optional: approved herbs of your choice
- Whisk the ingredients together in a bowl. If you want thicker tortillas for tacos or chips, use 3/4 cup water. If you want thinner tortillas, use the full cup.
- Lightly oil your pan and pour about 1/3 cup of the batter in a pan.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes on low heat. Flip the tortilla and cook for another minute.
- Let the tortillas cool completely before storing. You can keep them in the fridge stored in an airtight container, and heat in a pan to make them soft and pliable again.