This simple recipe for classic baked apples is loaded up with fresh, sweet, and tart apples and a healthy dose of spices. Enjoy this healthy, alkaline-electric version of the classic apple bake.
- 3 - 4 Gala or Honeycrisp apples, depending on how big they are. (read about our choice of apples, here)
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Pinch of cloves
- To prepare this classic apple bake, start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Slice apples thinly. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with agave syrup. Stir well to coat evenly.
- Combine cloves and walnuts and sprinkle over agave coated apples, stirring while sprinkling to coat. Let set about 5 minutes to encourage the juices to come out.
- Arrange sliced apples into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then cover with foil and bake another 35-40 minutes, or until apples are bubbly and your kitchen smells amazing!
Did you enjoy Dr. Sebi's healthy, alkaline-electric classic apple bake? Join Dr. Sebi's community and let us know what you think!