Looking to take a break from all the holiday cooking? This no-cook soup is refreshing and bright, and it comes together entirely in your blender.
- 1 lb. seeded cucumbers, cut into pieces, plus more for serving
- 1/2 small honeydew melon, seeded and rind removed (about 1 pound), cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh approved herbs
- 1 tbsp. fresh key lime juice
- 2 tsp. date sugar
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper
- Watercress, for serving
- In a high-speed blender, blend cucumbers, melon, herbs, key lime juice, date sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to overnight. Serve topped with watercress, sliced cucumber, and cayenne pepper.
- This recipe goes perfectly with slices of approved-grain bread topped with avocado slices.