A quick-and-easy salad, wrapped in approved-grain tortillas, for when your diet needs a reset. Greens and vegetables in a healthy-burrito form! A simple, fresh Detox Salad Burrito.
- 2 cups wild arugula, or other approved greens
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons homemade raw sesame "tahini" butter
- 1 tablespoon key lime juice
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 4 kamut flour tortillas
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- In a small cup, prepare the dressing by whisking together key lime juice and raw sesame "tahini" butter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together wild arugula, cherry tomatoes, and chickpeas. Cover with the dressing and let the flavors sit for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a large pan or griddle over low heat, warm up the kamut flour tortillas until they are pliable.
- Fill the tortillas with the salad, season with sea salt and cayenne pepper, and roll up. Enjoy!
Did you enjoy this recipe? Pair it with Dr. Sebi's Detox Smoothie for a two-punch detox combo!